The Yard is a Coworking Office Space that allows driven professionals to work together in an innovative community.
The Community Manager at The Yard provides overall location management and administrative support. In this role you will be required to wear many hats including ordering office supply stock, office equipment management, community development, brand standard maintenance, obtaining occupancy goals, and basic office management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• General administrative support to include, creating, maintaining and editing documents
• Tour and sign new agreements for prospective new members
• Facilitate move in and out process of rented spaces
• Welcoming new members with an on boarding process including log ins, passwords
and payment methods
• Provide general administrative support
• Handling incoming general phone and email inquiries
• Coordination and distribution of mail and packages to members
• Organizing meeting rooms
• Ensuring that the location is presented in accordance with brand standards and a positive work environment is maintained
• Organizing, budgeting and ordering office supplies as required
• Curating monthly programming to cultivate a collaborative relationship with members
and their network
• Maintaining the detailed brand standards and aesthetics of the location
• Ensuring maintenance issues are handled promptly and follow up is completed
• Taking initiation to complete maintenance issues within your own location
• Actively maintaining sales management software and initiating communication with
• Ad-hoc projects as required
• Highly organized multitasking with excellent time management.
• A high level of attention to detail and strong communication skills.
• Ability to deliver quality service, efficiently and within required deadlines.
• Passion for/experience in hospitality industry a plus
• Passion for/experience in customer service and sales
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Calm demeanor under pressure