Superbien is a full service creative studio. We specialize in concepting and delivering immersive multimedia experiences to brands, organizations, institutions and artists.
Superbien calls on creativity, cutting-edge technology and innovation to convey multi-sensory platforms. And this takes many forms; from art direction, animated content scenography, choreography, virtual reality to real-time motion capture.
Whether it be for a corporate event, a brand experience or pure entertainment, Superbien seeks to create magical moments, as spectacular as they are unforgettable.
We are looking for a Strategic Growth Director for our newly-established New York office. He or she will identify, pursue and convert the right kind of projects from ambitious clients – partner agencies, brands, organizations, institutions and entertainment entities.
Superbien’s distinctive vision and passion is a huge piece of what makes us attractive to clients. Our culture is grounded in outstanding creativity, technological rigor and a touch of magic.
The individual will create a collaborative new business model and work from a variety of sources to
- Generate conversations and trigger a short, medium, long-term pipeline of leads
- Build the right perception of Superbien’s offer in the minds of our targets and convey the Superbien vision to executives of all levels
- Work alongside Superbien’s senior team to orchestrate distinctive pitches to potential clients.
– Contribute to the overall growth strategy and initiate the pursuit of selected organizations to grow Superbien’s Americas business
– Continually survey the market to identify new opportunities and broaden our reach
– Carry out outreach and networking programs, generate meetings/calls and follow up accordingly
– Develop rigorous ‘keep in touch’ campaigns to establish ongoing dialogues
– Handle incoming inquiries
– Attend events/industry gatherings and trigger initial discussions with decision makers
– Take advantage of the talent and personalities within Superbien to compose, inspire, guide and coordinate pitch teams tailored to the needs and personalities o
A minimum of 5 years experience in business development experience in an experiential agency
A sound knowledge of multimedia and immersive technology spaces
Capable of quickly gaining insight on the strengths and skill-set of the internal team
Reliable and ‘hands on’ individual with a high degree of initiative and dynamism.
Resourceful, persistent, with an appropriate sense of urgency and a high threshold for the demanding task of lead generation
Likes to run on adrenaline